Did you forget your password?
No problem! Here you can set up a new password.
When you click on "Request Password", you'll be sent an e-mail with instructions how to set up a new password.
If you don’t receive an email with your login data within the next few minutes, would you please check: Did you get yourself already registered in our shop? If you did not, would you please do so during the order process. You can then define your own password. As soon as you are registered, you will be able to log in with your email address and your password.
If you are sure that you are already registered in our shop, please check if there is maybe a typing error in your email address.
If the email address is correct, you are already registered and you did not receive an email „Forgot password“, bit you still have a problem with your log in, please send an email to:
The SP62 Portable Sphere Spectrophotometer is a convenient, cost-effective instrument designed to provide fast and precise color measurement information on a wide range of materials such as paper, paint, plastics and textiles.
Absolute and difference measurements are obtained for the following colorimetric systems including: L*a*b*, ?L*?a*?bo, L*c*h°, ?Lo?C*?H*, ?E*ab, ?ECMC, ?E CIE94, XYZ, whiteness and yellowness per ASTM E313-98.
- Versatile use for lab, plant or field operation.
- Easy to read, large graphical LCD display.
- Permits quick measurement and comparison of two colors without need to previously create tolerances or store data.
- Multiple color standards can be collected under an identified project as part of corporate color standards programs.
- Up to 1,024 standards with tolerances can be stored for easy pass/fail measurement.
- Wide range of aperture sizes to accommodate measurement areas from 4 mm to 14 mm.
- Excellent compatibility of different color control instruments ensures better data integrity.
- Device measures opacity, color strength in chromatic, apparent and tri-stimulus calculations as well as 555 shades sorting for precise color control of plastics, textiles or painted materials.
- Simultaneous measurement of both specular-included (color) and specular-excluded (appearance) in order to determine the influence of the specular component.
- A wrist strap and tactile side grips facilitate holding.
- Flip back target shoe for flexible use in difficult positions.
- Rechargeable battery operation allows measurements in distance to the PC.