Did you forget your password?
No problem! Here you can set up a new password.
When you click on "Request Password", you'll be sent an e-mail with instructions how to set up a new password.
If you don’t receive an email with your login data within the next few minutes, would you please check: Did you get yourself already registered in our shop? If you did not, would you please do so during the order process. You can then define your own password. As soon as you are registered, you will be able to log in with your email address and your password.
If you are sure that you are already registered in our shop, please check if there is maybe a typing error in your email address.
If the email address is correct, you are already registered and you did not receive an email „Forgot password“, bit you still have a problem with your log in, please send an email to:
The Color i™ 5 Benchtop Spectrophotometer is a flexible instrument for accurate, high-volume production measurement of a wide variety of samples sizes shapes, textures and opacity levels.
An embedded NetProfiler® system combines with self-diagnostic and auto-configure functions to ensure consistent, precise performance.
- The ideal benchtop solution for measuring a wide range of samples in high-volume production operations.
- Seamless connectivity allows for on-demand operation with any customer or supplier to cut development and time to market.
- Automated adjustments provide accurate measurement of optically brightened samples.
- Choice of horizontal or vertical measurement orientation adds convenience and enhances accuracy.
- NetProfiler embedded-an on-board system monitors instrument performance and can calibrate and certify without need for additional service.
Color control is tough enough - color measurement shouldn't be. Color i5 delivers more value and guaranteed data integrity (when combined with NetProfiler) than any other production system.
It comes standards with the broadest range of measurement capabilities and full automation, giving you the speed and flexibility required to meet demanding production schedules. In addition, Color i5 lets
you measure all sizes, shapes, textures and opacity levels - including gloss, optically brightened materials, films, liquids, powders and more.