PANTONE PLUS Color Bridge C Guide coated
PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated
Manage your on-press or digital colour reproduction expectations when printing on coated paper stock
Cross-reference PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) colours to sRGB, CMYK and Hex colour for Web/HTML
Includes 112 New PANTONE® Colours
The PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated guide is a multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers.
It is best used for determining how a Solid Colours will look when reproduced through four-colour printing process, as well as a HTML value reference for digital media display intent.
• This guide features 1,845 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colours shown side-by-side with their four-colour process printed equivalents on coated paper enabling printers and designers
to quickly determine how closely Solid Colours can be matched in CMYK.
• Colours are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and CMYK, sRGB and HTML values so that graphic and web designers can easily translate Solid Colours to their ultimate printed or digital design intent.
• New colours have been added to the front of the guide, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
• Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
• Printed colours bleed off both page sides so they can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• An index can be found in the back of the guide for easy location of colours by number.
• The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal colour scanning and portability.
• Guide is produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
• A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
• This guide demonstrates the effects of printing on coated stock for each colour
• 1,845 solid colours and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values
• Screen tint percentages provided to serve as a starting points for adjusting the colour match, if desired
• Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
• All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
• PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
• System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
• Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
• ISBN #: 978-1-590654-04-0
• UPC #: 8 49572 00543 9
• Mailer Dimensions: 4-1/8" x 10-5/8" x 2-1/8"
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Formula Guide CU...EUR 140,00 (net)
EUR 166,60 * To cart
Next Look Close Up
Women Coats &...EUR 55,14 (net)
EUR 59,00 * To cart
Color Essence Women
S/S 2019EUR 166,35 (net)
EUR 177,99 * To cart
Pastels & Neon...EUR 90,00 (net)
EUR 107,10 * To cart
RAL E4 Colour fan
deck with 70 RAL...EUR 29,00 (net)
EUR 34,51 * To cart