Did you forget your password?
No problem! Here you can set up a new password.
When you click on "Request Password", you'll be sent an e-mail with instructions how to set up a new password.
If you don’t receive an email with your login data within the next few minutes, would you please check: Did you get yourself already registered in our shop? If you did not, would you please do so during the order process. You can then define your own password. As soon as you are registered, you will be able to log in with your email address and your password.
If you are sure that you are already registered in our shop, please check if there is maybe a typing error in your email address.
If the email address is correct, you are already registered and you did not receive an email „Forgot password“, bit you still have a problem with your log in, please send an email to:
An Essential Guide for Designers, Pre-press and Printers.
Bridge solid PANTONE Colors for process printing or Web design.
The new PLUS SERIES COLOR BRIDGE provides process color simulations of all solid PANTONE Colors - including the 224 new solid colors - in a convenient side-by-side comparison format, on uncoated stock.
An invaluable multi-use color reference tool, the COLOR BRIDGE can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colors, to determine how a PANTONE Color will appear when reproduced in CMYK
, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and Web pages.
HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying color selections across media.
Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool, digital image color-correction tool, and design software. Sold individually or as a set of two, with COLOR BRIDGE Coated.
- 1,341 PANTONE Colors
- Chromatically arranged portable fan guide format
- Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid color
- sRGB and HTML values for solid colors
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy of checking colors
- Text-weight, FSC-compliant paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Icons mark colors that can be satisfactorily reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Includes ColorChecker Primer for color correcting images
- One guide, multiple uses
- Saves money knowing when a spot can be adequately produced in CMYK
- Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the color match if desired
- Eliminates undesirable color surprises before incurring costly pre-production and printing expenses
- Optimally display colors on monitors and Web pages
- Visualizes solid PANTONE Colors on the most popular paper stock
- Portable format provides convenience and fast access to color data
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- Included color-correction tool enables easy color balancing and creative control of digital images
Find mode...information at International Trade Fairs
Sie Zeilenumbrüche unverändert übernehmen möchten (z. B. für plaintext
E-Mail), dann benutzen Sie "Source" anstatt "Design".
Neue CMS-Seite anlegen |Hilfe starten