PANTONE PLUS Essentials
Set of six PANTONE® PLUS SERIES colour guides
4,735 colours at a £135 saving over individual guide purchases
Carrying case included
The PANTONE ESSENTIALS bundle contains our most popular traditional solid, solid-to-process and process-only colours. It is the perfect starter set for designers, pre-press professionals and printers interested in having colours for
communication and matching on press conveniently at their fingertips.
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated, PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated, PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated, PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Uncoated, PANTONE CMYK Coated, PANTONE CMYK Uncoated
• FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour
decision makers best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in all graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
• COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated Set: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. Best used for determining how 1,845 Solid Colours will look when reproduced through four-colour printing
process, as well as when displayed through digital media.
• PANTONE CMYK Guides: Containing 2,868 CMYK colours on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualise, communicate and control process colours for type, logos,
borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
• All six guides come packed in a stylish, durable and easily portable carrying case.
• Colours are each displayed along with coordinating numbers.
• Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically. However, an index can be found in the back of the FORMULA GUIDES and COLOR BRIDGE guides to assist in easy location of colours by number.
• Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
• A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
• Six total guides
• Sets demonstrate the effects of solid and process printing on both coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
• 1,867 solid colours and ink formulations (FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated)
• 1,845 solid colours and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values (COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated)
• 2,868 process colours (CMYK Guides Coated & Uncoated)
• Material: Ink on text-weight paper
• All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
• PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
• System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
• Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
• ISBN #: 978-1-590654-08-8
• UPC #: 8 49572 00547 7
• Mailer Dimensions: 15" x 11" x 3-1/4"