PANTONE PLUS Formula Guide CU Coated & Uncoated
PANTONE® PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated
Two-guide set with 1,867 colours
Match PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) Solid Colours on press
112 New PANTONE Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper
The PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated set is the must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers for specifying and approving spot colours in graphic projects, especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
• Set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper, for the most options possible to communicate and specify colour intent accurately and confidently.
• New colours have been added to the front of the guides, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
• Colours are each displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best mix colours when
matching on press.
• Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
• Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colours by number.
• The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal colour scanning and portability.
• Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
• A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
•" Two-guides: Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated
•" Set demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
•" 1,867 solid colours and ink formulations
•" Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
•" All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
•" PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
•" System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
•" Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
•" ISBN #: 978-1-590654-00-2
•" UPC #: 8 49572-00539 2
•Mailer Dimensions: 4-1/8" x 10-5/8" x 2-1/8"
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Mix no. 47
EUR 42,06 (net)
EUR 45,00 * To cart
Graphics Vol. 1...EUR 116,82 (net)
EUR 125,00 * To cart
Pastels & Neon...EUR 85,00 (net)
EUR 101,15 * To cart
Premium Metallics...EUR 85,00 (net)
EUR 101,15 * To cart
Metallic Guide SetEUR 145,00 (net)
EUR 172,55 * To cart