PANTONE PLUS Solid Guide Set
PANTONE® SOLID GUIDE SET
Five-guide solid and special effects colour ensemble
Set includes FORMULA GUIDE, METALLICS, PREMIUM METALLICS and PASTELS & NEONS Guides
FORMULA GUIDES include 112 New Solid PANTONE Colours
The PANTONE SOLID GUIDE Set features a comprehensive collection of all solid and special effects colours. It is a versatile and trend driven set for multimedia and graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers for
inspiration, creation, specification, matching and approving color.
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated, PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated, PANTONE METALLICS Coated, PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS Coated, PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated
• FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers.
Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
• METALLICS Coated: 301 exquisite metallic colours that enable designers to add luminescence and a refined elegance to logos, packaging and branded projects.
• PREMIUM METALLICS Coated: 300 sizzling metallic colour swatches developed to meet industry popularity of special-effect inks that can be durable, easily coated and printed without fear of any loss in luster, tarnishing or blemishing.
• PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colours and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphic and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
• Colours are each displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best mix colors when matching on-press.
• Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
• Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
• A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
• Five total guides
• 1,867 solid colours and ink formulations (FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated)
• 301 solid metallic colour and ink formulations (METALLICS Coated)
• 300 solid premium metallic colours and ink formulations (PREMIUM METALLICS Coated)
• 154 solid pastels and 56 solid neon colours with ink formulations (PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated)
• Substrate: Ink on most commonly used industry text-weight paper
• All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
• PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
• System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
• Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
• ISBN #: 978-1-590654-07-1
• UPC #: 849572005460
• Carton Dimensions: 10-1/2" x 4-3/4" x 2"