Did you forget your password?
No problem! Here you can set up a new password.
When you click on "Request Password", you'll be sent an e-mail with instructions how to set up a new password.
If you don’t receive an email with your login data within the next few minutes, would you please check: Did you get yourself already registered in our shop? If you did not, would you please do so during the order process. You can then define your own password. As soon as you are registered, you will be able to log in with your email address and your password.
If you are sure that you are already registered in our shop, please check if there is maybe a typing error in your email address.
If the email address is correct, you are already registered and you did not receive an email „Forgot password“, bit you still have a problem with your log in, please send an email to:
The latest styling directions for fabrics, finishes, accessories and trimmings as well as styling and detailing in the field of denim ranges for young fashion, women and men.
On approx. 220 pages and more than 1700 colour photos actual jeans products from Europe and all over the world are shown. The clearly structured content makes it easy to quickly find the required information and inspiration:
- An extensive section introducing the key trends of the season by photos, model sketches, important silhouettes and fashion illustrations showing fits and overall looks.
- An impressive clip art library comprising more than 250 shapes and key details like front and back pockets, belt loops etc., displayed in the book and provided in vector format on the CD-ROM.
This invaluable selection enables the user to drag and drop files together to create new designs instantly and easily.
The enclosed CD-ROM contains all photos in .jpg format as well as the model sketches and details as vector files (Adobe Illustrator).
- Tremendous variety of photos featuring jeans wear for all target groups
- Many close-ups showing details, washing effects and treatments, styling and design ideas
- Information for the current and inspiration for the upcoming seasons
- Summary and overview of the international jeans fashion supply structured according to design criteria
- Divided into the chapters Key Trends, Clip Art (for Details), Key Details und Styling (according to sub-ranges)
- User-friendly ring book
- CD-ROM for the compilation of a private archive and as detail library for own designs
35 x 26 cm, 220 pages, more than 1700 colour photos and 250 drawings, texts in English