Next Interior Trend A/W 2022/2023
Autumn/Winter 2022-23 the Scandinavian interior colour, trend and style guide.
United Clarity edition.
The colour style and inspiration guide presents four trends adapted to match a season created to match the changing consumer behaviours.
Each trend with separate style adaptions, colourcard per trend, 2 key colours, deco and holiday inspiration, and sustainable thinking for each trend. Colours presented in Pantone Cotton Original TCX format.
From the editors
A new mindset to match the new normal, but what is normal? A trend season emerged through the historic pandemic era is a challenge as covid-19 hit hard on modern society.
The post-pandemic lifestyle will question the old normal. Interiors will step up and serve as the multipurpose hub of living.
Autumn-Winter 2022-23 Next Interior Trend
Colour, style, inspiration guide
• 4 key trends for the season
• 2 main colors + 6 complementary colors / trends
• Holiday Season Special direction
• PANTONE Cotton colour swatches with references in TCX textile
• PANTONE PLUS Solid Coated (PMS) graphic system cross reference codes
• RAL cross reference codes
• NCS cross reference codes
• Moodboards with colour, inspiration, shapes, materials and surfaces
• Keywords and story, describing each trend
• Sustainable Thinking, concept ideas in each trend
Each trend is described in detail with text and keywords, as well as inspiration from both individual product images as collage.
2 main colours are highlighted for each trend and in various colour combinations for the 4 main styles "Modern", "Classic" "Romantic" and "Scandinavian".
All colours are presented in original Pantone cotton TCX and printed on paper in the closest possible match. Ref. codes in Pantone, RAL and NCS.
This is the perfect tool for interior designers and buyers, to use in their design, range and collection planning & to bring on their purchasing trips.
Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
Months of publication: January & August
Foresight: 12-14 months
Published by: Next Trend AB
Target: interior, product design
Next season: Spring/Summer 23 to be published in January 2022