PANTONE PLUS Solid Color Set (Formula Guide + Solid Chips)
PANTONE® SOLID COLOR SET
Complete set of 1,867 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® Colours
Guide and chip formats on both coated and uncoated papers
Includes 112 New PANTONE Colours
The PANTONE SOLID GUIDE Set offers graphic designers, printers, brand owners and colour decision makers all 1,867 Solid Colours in both fan guide and chip formats, providing the perfect opportunity to most conveniently design, express,
specify and approve colour specific colour intent.
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated, PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated, PANTONE SOLID CHIPS BOOK Coated, PANTONE SOLID CHIPS BOOK Uncoated
• FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set is a must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers best, used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphic projects, especially logos,
branded designs and packaging.
• SOLID CHIPS BOOKS: This two-book set allows designers optimal colour communication flexibility and versatility. Chips can be easily removed, built into colour stories, re-arranged, attached onto design files,
presentation and mood boards and then conveniently transported or shipped globally to represent exact colour intent.
• Set offers all 1,867 Solid Colours printed (guides) and then also perforated (chips books) into removable chips on both coated and uncoated paper.
• New colours have been added to the front of the guides and books, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means and opportunities for creativity.
• Printed colours bleed off multiple edges on both pages and chips so colours can be best analysed for matching when laid on top of printed works.
• Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically and follow the same page order as in both the guides and books to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
• If searching for colours by number, users can find an easy-to-read index either immediately after the new 112 colors and before (chips books) or after (guides) the other 1,755 colours.
• Replacement chips book pages provide designers and printers an economical means of keeping books fresh and complete and can be easily ordered at.
• A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
• Four total guides and books
• Set demonstrates the effects of solid printing on both coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
• 1,867 solid colorus with ink formulations
• Substrate: Ink on most commonly used industry text-weight paper
• All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
• PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
• System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
• Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
• Individual book size: 10-1/4 x 8-5/8"
• ISBN #: 978-1-590654-02-6
• UPC #: 8 49572 00541 5
• Mailer Dimensions: 10-3/4" x 10-3/4" x 5-1/2"