Did you forget your password?
No problem! Here you can set up a new password.
When you click on "Request Password", you'll be sent an e-mail with instructions how to set up a new password.
If you don’t receive an email with your login data within the next few minutes, would you please check: Did you get yourself already registered in our shop? If you did not, would you please do so during the order process. You can then define your own password. As soon as you are registered, you will be able to log in with your email address and your password.
If you are sure that you are already registered in our shop, please check if there is maybe a typing error in your email address.
If the email address is correct, you are already registered and you did not receive an email „Forgot password“, bit you still have a problem with your log in, please send an email to:
PANTONE Plus Series Starter Guide, Coated & Uncoated - The perfect and affordable approach to using PANTONE colors
The PANTONE Plus Series Starter Guide has been specifically designed for students or anyone who is starting out in design, making a professional PANTONE color resource available at an affordable price.
The PANTONE Plus Series Starter Guide offers a wide range of 543 key colors, on coated and uncoated stock,
from the PANTONE Plus Series color libraries and contains selections from the Premium & Classic Metallics, Pastels, Neons and Solid color guides.
The PANTONE Plus Series Starter Guide presents the pages chromatically arranged in a mobile fan format, making search and selection easy.
The colors are grouped in 'families' for even more color inspiration and creative stimulation.
The Starter Guide comes with an € 25,00 trade-in voucher which you can cash in the purchase of a PANTONE Plus Series Guide or a PANTONE Chip- Book, each of them featuring the complete color palette.
The PANTONE Plus Series Starter Guide offers a range of features and easy-to-use tools:
· Especially designed to introduce students and prospective graphic designers to the creative flexibility and ease of using the PANTONE color system
· The selection of 543 PANTONE colors from Premium & Classic Metallics, Pastels, Neons and Solid Color Guides is based on the most popular colors
· Coated and uncoated paper stock matches professional print specifications
· The colors are chromatically arranged with color index to make easy and quick color selection possible
· Includes a € 25,00 trade-in voucher on the next PANTONE Plus Series purchase