PANTONE Plastic Standard Chip
Now you can easily specify your favourite PANTONE Colors in plastic.
Large-size 7,5 cm x 5 cm polypropylene chip standard in your favourite PANTONE PLUS SERIES or PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color
removes the limitations from your design process by enabling precise color communication and control of color in plastics throughout the color development process.
Polypropylene chip material closely aligns with common real-world production materials, ensuring accurate color reproduction in your product.
Corresponding pigment formulation and spectral data combines with the physical chip for the most accurate standard combination.
PLASTIC COLOR STANDARD Chips facilitate coordination across different product materials as well as packaging, advertising, collateral and Web, giving you full control of a product's component colors and a consistent marketplace presence.
It's simple to get started.
Just select the color you want from our PANTONE PLUS SERIES or PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color libraries, then order as many or as few standards as you need.
• Larger chip measures 7,5 cm x 5 cm in size
• Chips have both gloss and matte finishes and tiered thickness of 1mm and 2mm to allow for color visualization
• Individual chips available in all PANTONE PLUS and FASHION + HOME Library colors, as well as custom colors
• Each chip is identified with the appropriate PANTONE Color name and number
• Polypropylene substrate closely aligns with common real-world production materials ensuring accurate color reproduction; pigment formulations are also available in other plastic resins
• Includes hole in top corner to enable palette grouping on rings
• Spectral data and pigment formulations included
• 7,5 cm x 5 cm chip size facilitates color visualization and instrumental evaluation for optimum quality control
• Chips available individually, so you only order what you need
• Polypropylene standard facilitates matching on all other plastic substrates
• The combination of visual as well as electronic measurement provides maximum color control resulting in shortened color development timelines
• Enables easy specification using PLUS SERIES (Pantone Matching System) and PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color palettes in plastic
• PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production
• As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of PANTONE Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again
• Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices in plastic to clients and manufacturers
• Chips of the same color can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs
• As a production tool, any plastic standard chip color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using a PANTONE number
Please send your orders to: email@example.com