Did you forget your password?
No problem! Here you can set up a new password.
When you click on "Request Password", you'll be sent an e-mail with instructions how to set up a new password.
If you don’t receive an email with your login data within the next few minutes, would you please check: Did you get yourself already registered in our shop? If you did not, would you please do so during the order process. You can then define your own password. As soon as you are registered, you will be able to log in with your email address and your password.
If you are sure that you are already registered in our shop, please check if there is maybe a typing error in your email address.
If the email address is correct, you are already registered and you did not receive an email „Forgot password“, bit you still have a problem with your log in, please send an email to:
For the first time, designers working in plastic can get a complete set of all 1,755 PANTONE Plus Series colors as plastic standards with the PANTONE Plus Plastic Standard Chips Collection.
Organized into three carousel towers that rotate for easy color location and replacement, the PANTONE Plus Plastic Standard Chips Collection includes a large-size (7,5 x 5 cm) polypropylene chip for every color in the system.
These plastic standards allow for precise color specification and matching, providing maximum creativity and control in the development of plastic products, including toys, consumer electronics, home furnishings, appliances, accessories and more.
This collection provides designers with a wide selection of high-demand colors, and also affords the ability to cross match plastic designs with PANTONE colors for graphics.
Each of the six tiers in the carousel is modular, so the desired tray can be easily removed, allowing for work with a specific color grouping.
Remove the limitations from your design process by enabling precise color communication and control of color in plastics throughout the color development process.
Polypropylene chip material closely aligns with common real-world production materials, ensuring accurate color reproduction in your product across multiple plastic substrates.
The included pigment formulation in combination with the chip is the most accurate standard combination.
• Collection features all 1,755 colors in the PANTONE Plus Series
• Includes PANTONE Formula Guide Coated for printed color reference
• Chips have both gloss and matte finishes and tiered thickness of 1 mm and 2 mm to allow color visualization
• Starting pigment formulations are provided electronically
• Each chip is identified with the appropriate PANTONE color number
• Polypropylene substrate closely aligns with common real-world production materials ensuring accurate color reproduction; pigment formulations are also available in other plastic resins
• Each chip includes hole in top corner to enable palette grouping on rings
• Additional individual chips are available for communication and specification or as replacements
• Relevant, industry-standard colors
• 7,5 x 5 cm chip size facilitates color visualization and instrumental evaluation for optimum quality control
• Starting pigment formulations save time and money by eliminating costly trial-and-error
• Polypropylene standard facilitates matching on all other plastic substrates
• The combination of visual as well as electronic measurement provides maximum color control, resulting in shortened color development timelines
• As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of PANTONE colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again
• Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices in plastic to clients and manufacturers
• Chips of any color can be purchased individually and sent to multiple production sites around the globe to aid in the coordination of multicomponent programs
• As a production tool, any plastic standard chip color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using a PANTONE number