Did you forget your password?
No problem! Here you can set up a new password.
When you click on "Request Password", you'll be sent an e-mail with instructions how to set up a new password.
If you don’t receive an email with your login data within the next few minutes, would you please check: Did you get yourself already registered in our shop? If you did not, would you please do so during the order process. You can then define your own password. As soon as you are registered, you will be able to log in with your email address and your password.
If you are sure that you are already registered in our shop, please check if there is maybe a typing error in your email address.
If the email address is correct, you are already registered and you did not receive an email „Forgot password“, bit you still have a problem with your log in, please send an email to:
MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS are the real all-rounder in a collection - both in textile design and surface design. MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS work as stand-alone patterns in your collections,
as well as
companions and corresponding allovers in combination with the feature designs of your collections. MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS are used in all métiers: fashion and beauty,
This new publication MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS of the ready-to-use series presents a highly up to date range of all-purpose and beautiful minimal design patterns.
You will find an extraordinary variety of this design type: classic patterns, tile motifs, floral patterns, geometric designs, black & whites, denim &
indigo patterns, dots, textures, small allover, etc....
In this workbook and on the enclosed DVD you will find 161 vector-based and precisely repeated multipurpose designs – in a total of 322 colorings.
All designs are ready-to-use separated on production-
adequate layers - analogous printing production.
All designs can be easily adapted to your technical devices.The author can draw upon many years of industry experience – all designs are developed taking into account the specific criteria of the industry.
• 161 vector and layered multi-purpose designs
• 322 colorways in total
• All designs are arranged in layers that correspond to the usual methods of production. This will
help you to achieve a product-specific pattern construction.
• Extra layers in each design-file with lots of features, such as guides, platforms, outline
drawings, single design elements etc.
• Many elements are already windowed and separated.
• All designs are prcisely repeated and laid out in a size of 35 cm x 32 cm.
• All repeats used in this book can be divided and multiplied accordingly. Most of the repeats
used in industry will fit to these proportions
• Each design is created as a vector file. This means you can scale the designs without loosing
• DVD with all designs in the vector formats: *.ai (Adobe Illustrator CS5 or newer),
*.eps (for Illustrator CS5 and CorelDraw Graphic Suite X5 or newer),
*.pdf (for Adobe Acrobat and all software mentioned).
With this support you get closer to achieve your aim of developing a sales-boosting collection.