PANTONE Fashion Home + Interiors Color Guide TPG
315 New Pantone® Colors just added! 2,625 market-driven, trend-relevant Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors in two portable handheld guides.
The Textile Paper - Green (TPG) Colors match back to our Textile Cotton System (TCX), allowing for versatility in the design process.
TPG Colors are achieved through applying a lacquer to a coated stock paper. The perfect on-the-go tool for inspiration and color communication for ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods.
• Illustrates all 2,625 Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods
• Pantone's paper format colors also match the Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors Cotton Colors for soft goods
• Two compact fan decks for easy reference and viewing on the go
• Eco-friendly coating formulation
• Portable fan deck in a two-volume set
• Features seven Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors per page
• The TPG (Textile Paper - Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
• 2,625 Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant Pantone® colors
• All TPG Colors match back to our Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors Cotton Products
• Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors by color family
• Colors arranged in chromatic format, with an index providing numeric location for each color
• Each color displayed with its corresponding number and name
• Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
• Use for color inspiration, specification, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
• View color on both hard and soft surfaces, allowing for a versatile design process