Avez-vous perdu votre mot de passe?
Aucun problème, vous pouvez définir ici un nouveau mot de passe.
Lorsque vous cliquez sur 'Demande de mot de passe', vous recevrez un e-mail décrivant la marche à suivre poue générer un nouveau mot de passe.
If you don’t receive an email with your login data within the next few minutes, would you please check: Did you get yourself already registered in our shop? If you did not, would you please do so during the order process. You can then define your own password. As soon as you are registered, you will be able to log in with your email address and your password.
If you are sure that you are already registered in our shop, please check if there is maybe a typing error in your email address.
If the email address is correct, you are already registered and you did not receive an email „Forgot password“, bit you still have a problem with your log in, please send an email to:
315 New Pantone® Colors just added! The Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Specifier is a desktop reference with removable chips for palette development.
The Color Specifier features removable paper chips of all 2,625 Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors. Ideal for designers to communicate color with clients and suppliers, both on the go and in the office.
• Access all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on
paper for hard home goods (Textile Paper - Green, or TPG format)
• Pantone's TPG Colors correspond to our Textile Cotton System (TCX) so you can coordinate
colors for textiles, paints, and coated surfaces like leather or metal
• Pantone® Color Specifier features replaceable, perforated paper chips and two Paper Chip
Savers for storing loose chips
• Pantone® Color Specifier displays seven Pantone® Colors per page, with six tear-away 12/20 cm x 12/20
cm chips per color
• Pantone® Color Specifier binders are ring-bound to accommodate Replacement Chip Pages when colors
run out (sold separately)
• The TPG (Textile Paper - Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX
lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
• Lead- and chromium-free lacquer formulation
• Features 2,625 Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven,
trend-relevant Pantone® colors
• All Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors TPG Colors for hard surfaces match back to our Pantone®
Fashion, Home + Interiors Textile Cotton System Colors for textiles and soft goods
• Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors by color
• Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors Specifier Chips display colors with their corresponding number
• Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
• Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
• Use for color inspiration and sharing colors, building palettes and mood boards, and specification,
evaluation, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
• Visualize color on both hard and soft surfaces, enabling a versatile design process